Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions, or if you don’t have questions, this page may be for you!
Q: What are your prices?
A: Pssshhh, EASY, here.
Q. Why do I need to create a wedding site?
A: As invitations are getting more and more digital, wedding websites are taking over the traditional methods of invitations. With just one site, crafted personally for the new bride and groom, you can provide a central place for your guests to find everything they need for your special day. That means you spend less time answering questions and more time doing the fun stuff, like tasting desserts 😋
Q: How does booking you for a wedding website work? What’s the process?
A: Here’s how it goes down:
1) you send us a message from the contact page, telling us your wedding date and location.
2) we get in touch with you via phone and understand what kind of personalized website you’re looking for.
3) you send us 50% as an advance payment, for which we send you an invoice.
4) we use the advance payment on start getting the domain, SSL & hosting for your website while you decide the pre-wed shoot pictures that you’re gonna put on the website.
5) we call you the next morning and understand the couple’s story and what will be the layout of your website.
6) you wait for 24 hours to get a personalized website according to your requirement.
7) 24 hours later, you send us the rest of the payment and we send you your wedding website link. Which you can start sharing right away!
Q. What should I put on my wedding website?
A: Everyone’s wedding website wording will be unique. But the most important thing is to provide clear instructions and details for your guests: who, what, where & when. You can also include other details like:
- the event details,
- wedding date & time,
- wedding date countdown,
- venue location & how to reach there,
- include a paragraph or two of the bride and the groom,
- put an option for your guests to write messages for the new couple,
- and exhibit your pre-wedding shoot pictures.
You can share your love story too, it doesn’t need to be very complicated, we will call you and listen carefully to your love story and put it on the website in a fairytale-like story.
Q: Do y’all travel for live broadcasts at weddings?
A: All over the world if it’s a good fit, but our main market is in Asia, particularly India. And and and, we don’t charge extra to travel outside. Logistics and homestay will be billed to our company and not to you!
Q: Do you guys only do wedding websites as the company name suggests “wed-sites”?
A: True, our name suggests that we make “wed-sites” as that is our main focus. But we also live broadcast all kinds of events, including corporate events, wedding anniversaries, proposals and other special events as per the clients’ requirements.
Q: Can we be friends?
A: YES, of course. We like to have coffee. A lot actually. So, if we’re in your city or you’re in Calcutta, feel free to message us, we like to talk about everythinggggggggg, from sports to politics & fashion to business. We’re kind of a pantomath! 🙈
If you still have any questions dear, head over to our Contact Page and we’ll be more than happy to help you out!